Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. All my picks this week are Valentine’s Day related with ideas for decorating and baking sweets. I know you will LOVE these recipes and ideas too, so get ready to be inspired!
Weekly Blogging Tip From Julie
Recently, Julie was having a little trouble with her email deliveries. One of her readers let her know that her email looked ‘odd’. So Julie asked for an image of what her reader was seeing and Julie sent it to her email provider (which happens to be MailerLite). They checked the back-end of her account and found an issue.
The issue was fixed in 30 minutes and, since then, Julie’s open rate and click-thru rate has greatly improved! Julie learned that if something seems to not be working the right way, ask your vendor to check things out. This goes for your site provider, email provider, and plug-in vendors.
By the way I use MailerLite too and highly recommend them if you are looking for a new email provider.
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 133.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Arlene of Flour On My Face shares her recipe for Valentine’s Day Spritz Cookies. What a beautiful presentation!
Kippi at Homes shares her Easy Valentine’s Day Ideas for decorating cupcakes. I want one don’t you?!
Jen from A Magical Mess shares her delicious recipe for Funfetti Cookies. They but pretty fun to me!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!