Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. We had such a good response last week, and I can tell you are well motivated to making this a good year. I’m excited to share my picks and you know me, I can never stick to a theme. This week’s feature include some valuable advice, a pretty furniture makeover and an inspiring winter tray.
Weekly Blogging Tip
If you are looking to monetize your blog with ads, but don’t yet qualify for MediaVine or AdThrive, checkout some other options.
Google Adsense is an easy way to start, but really doesn’t offer a whole lot of income. However, you usually need to have a Google Adsense account to qualify for any other network option. Other ad networks are SHE Media, Ezoic, and/or Monumetric. (NOTE: Be sure to do your research and homework on each of these options… and ask others what they think!)
If you missed the features at the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 132.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Janet with JRL Interiors share her 5 New Year’s Resolutions For Your Home. Smart and practical suggestions!
Cindy of Reinvented Delaware shares her Antique Hutch Makeover. Cindy’s furniture makeovers are always amazing!
Niki of The House On Silverado share her Winter Tiered Tray and Entryway Table. I just love her fresh style!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!