Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party and Happy New Year! I hope you had wonderful holiday. We had so much fun with family and watching the grand littles on Christmas morning. Every thing was magical and I’m feeling so blessed to live close enough to my daughter, so that I don’t miss out on these special moments.
Now that we are kicking off a new year, I’m very excited to see what you’ll be sharing this week. Let’s get this party started!
Weekly Blogging Tip
This tip comes to you via our dear friend, Crissy, from First Day of Home.
She suggests that I (we) take a look at AHREFS’ YouTube channel for some great (and free) tips for SEO. Ya just can’t beat free, right? And the info given by AHREFS is quite reliable and super helpful!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 131.
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Michele with Vintage Home shares her New Year’s Tablescape With A Timely Twist. Be sure to click through to pin lots of her fabulous ideas.
Debra of Common Ground is sharing A Very Merry Christmas In A Holiday Cupboard. Such a delightful display!
Raquel of Organized Island shares her Spiked Hot Chocolate Recipe and oh does it look delicious!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!