Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 128. Thanksgiving was so good this year, and the grand littles were a blast. One would only eat bread, and the other couldn’t get enough cranberry sauce. Go figure! Once the kitchen was clean I jumped into decorating to prepare for our Christmas holiday tour in green and white, which is tomorrow. Keep scrolling to check out this week’s features for ideas on more holiday decorating!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 127.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Cindy of Reinvented Delaware shares her tutorial on Painted Paper Mache Stars. I love decorating with stars!
Julie of Restyle Relove shares her DIY Vintage Picture Metal Ornaments. These are so lovely!
Rachel of The Ponds Farmhouse shares her Farmhouse Christmas Garland For A Banister. She also has a video tutorial on how to make the paper snowflakes!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!