Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 127. Thanksgiving is almost here and I’m so excited to be hosting my little family. The table is set and my shopping is complete, but I’m sure I’ll be sending the Mister out for a few last minute things. Have you started decorating for Christmas? I’m about half way finished, and loving what I have up so far. If you’re waiting until Friday to decorate, then be sure to check out my features for ideas to help you get started.
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 126.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Shelley of Calypso In The Country shares her ideas on Decorating for Thanksgiving and Christmas (How To Make Everyone Happy). Not an easy task!
Jen of Midwest Life and Style shares her ideas on Styling A Porch For Christmas. Love that beautiful garland!
Michele of Vintage Home shares her 5 Ways To Make A Unique Decoration With Plastic Ball Ornament. Just darling!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!