Welcome to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 125. I’m glad you’re back with us, because we have so many fun ideas to share this week. If you’re like me, one minute I’m looking at Thanksgiving recipes, and the next minute I’m thinking about how I’m going to decorate for Christmas. My head is full of visions I can’t wait to get started!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Have you heard the exciting Instagram news?!!!
You can now redirect your followers from your Instagram stories directly to your blog! Yep! The “10K follower rule” no longer applies! Can you say, “Woo hooooo!”?
When creating a story, simply click on the sticker icon at the top, and you will see the link button. Add it to your story, along with the link to your blog! Voila!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 124.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
CoCo of The Crowned Goat shares her tutorial on How To Make A Blessings Wreath or Garland. This is so fantastic!
Marie of Interior Frugalista shares her Homemade Ramekin Dish Soy Candles. What do you think about these wood wicks? 😊
Paula of Sweet Pea shares her recipe for Roasted Parmesan Broccoli. This is one of our favorite ways to make broccoli too!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!