Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. We are almost half way into September and I’m already wishing like crazy for the year to slow down a bit. There’s so much to do and enjoy this time of year and I don’t want to miss a thing! I’m sure you don’t want to miss anything either including my picks for this week.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Have you ever asked a trusted friend or relative to peruse your blog and give you gentle constructive criticism?
This has been SUPER helpful for me to have a friend or two that will let me know when something isn’t working smoothly, a page is a little clunky, or even if an image is a bit blurry. And those same ‘critics’ also are great supporters that give me encouragement and tell me when something is ‘great’!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 116.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Amber of Follow The Yellow Brick Homes shares her informative post Crushing on Cremone Bolts. Now I know what these beautiful types of hardware are called. 😊
Libbie of A Life Unfolding shares her DIY coffee table from a vintage chicken crate. How cute is this?!
Sandra of Dinner at Eight shares her Easing into Fall Tablescape with navy and copper. So lovely!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!