Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 114. I’m really wanting to jump feet first into more fall posts, but we have so many outstanding non-seasonal posts to celebrate too. I hope you won’t that I’m featuring my usual variety of DIY and seasonal projects this week since we have to keep up our home improvements year-round.
Weekly Blogging Tip From Julie
Fellow blogger and sweet friend Cindy, from Reinvented Delaware, asked me this week, “How do you keep track of your link party schedule?” She encouraged me to share what I do as a blogging tip this week.
So, here’s an easy way to keep track of your link parties schedule. Simply create a static page on your blog! Mine is called “Where I Party At” and it’s located in my menu bar. Take a look and feel free to copy it for you own blog! (I must confess, I learned this from a blogging mentor, too!)
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 113.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Marie of Interior Frugalista shares a fun project of a Solar Lighted House Number Planter and wait to see what she used as the planter.
Angela of Simply Beautiful by Angela shares an accent wall with New Paint In The Master Bedroom.
Jenn of The Everyday Farmhouse shares her DIY Simple Natural Foraged Fall Wreaths. Talk about gorgeous!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!