Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I think you can tell by my picks this week that I’m thinking about late summer and fall. I just can’t help it with all the great ideas streaming into the link party, plus what I’m seeing on Pinterest and Instagram. I’m also getting ready for a few blog hops right now and which has me easing into the fall mode. How about you?
Weekly Blogging Tip
I don’t know about you, but sometimes I lose site of what I truly love to blog about… You, too! Well then, let’s be friends! (Oh, we already are friends!)
Anyways, sometimes it’s just a good idea to step back and say to ourselves, “What do I really want to blog about? Have I lost sight of my original ‘love’? Do I need to get focused on what I truly want to offer to others?”
Let’s all take a moment (or 3) to take stock of what we want our blog to be about… and how we want to help others!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 112.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Debra of Common Ground shares a glimpse of her beautiful hydrangeas and Late Summer Seasonal Flowers.
Regina of Saved From Salvage shares her smart upcycle Fun with Flannel ideas. How cute is this wine bag?!
Kippi at Home shares, How To Make Wooden Pumpkins. Love the book page leaves!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!