Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. The year really starts to zoom by once we get into August and before you know it we will be well into holiday planning. For me I want to hang on to summer a little bit longer. So until then let’s enjoy this weeks features with a beautiful outdoor picnic setting, a simple recipe and a fun sewing project.
Weekly Blogging Tip
We’ve talked before about cleaning-up broken links on our blogs. However, if that just seems a bit too overwhelming, here’s a ‘short-cut’ that anyone can do in just a few minutes.
What are your top five performing posts? Once a month, take those five posts and check to see if the external links are broken or need to be updated. Taking 15-30 minutes a month to fix your ‘best’ posts is worth it! It will make for a better ‘read’ for your followers and it will make them happy to be able to purchase through your affiliate links with ease!
If you missed the party last week, click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 111.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Cindy of Reinvented Delaware shares How To Sew A Back Wrap Apron. How cute is this?!
Jen of Midwest Life and Style shares a Simple Apple Fritter Monkey Bread Recipe! YUM!
Rachel at The Ponds Farmhouse shares 5 Inspired Picnic Table Setting Ideas. Love this outdoor space!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!