Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. The gang is all back this week with lots of features to celebrate. Two of mine participated in the One Room Challenge, so be sure to applaud their achievements. Plus I picked a delicious looking recipe we can all try and drool over!
Julie’s Weekly Blogging Tip
Do you make regular backups of your blog?
Many of our site providers do this for us each night, but it’s a good practice to keep at least 1 or 2 backups of your own. The easiest way I have found to do this is with the free Updraft plugin. This plugin is ‘lightweight’ and easy to use! Give it a try… you’ll be glad you did!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 109 .
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key LanVe
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
CoCo over at The Crown Goat share her gorgeous ORC: Guest Bedroom Makeover Reveal. Every detail is perfection!
Maria of This Dear Casa shares her beautiful ORC: Backyard Patio Reveal. You wont believe the before phots!
Karla of The Happy Mustard Seed shares her delicious Carne Asada Fries (air frier) recipe. This looks amazing!!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!