Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party 108. Thank you for being so patient while I took a little time off from blogging. It was just what I needed. Now it’s Carol’s turn to take a short break, but she will return next week. Thank you for joining us for today’s party as Julie and I each select four features. Let’s get this party started!
Weekly Blogging Tip
So, were you part of the
irritating frustrating blood-boiling anxiety-inducing wonderful (not) Pinterest glitch that happened to thousands of accounts last week?
I was one of the lucky ones, but not so for LOTS of our blogging friends. They received emails from Pinterest telling them that their accounts had been suspended and, sure enough, when trying to log-in, the accounts were ‘closed’.
Within a short period of time, Pinterest had fixed their glitch and reinstated all the accounts.
Some lost thousands of followers and are still trying to get Pinterest to reinstate those via emailing Pinterest, which is a difficult process. Some them have actually seen an upswing to their accounts that hasn’t happened since January!
The lesson I took away from the whole situation? Don’t ‘freak-out’ when strange things happen to our digital media businesses. Most likely, there is a simple explanation and a fairly easy fix!
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Kristi of French Creek Farmhouse shares her One Room Challenge Laundry Mudroom Renovation. You must see the before photos to appreciate all her hard work in transforming this space!
Meg of Makeable Crafts shares a smart project – Upcycling Wooden CD Crates. Brilliant!
Crissy of First Day of Home shares a beautiful DIY Summer Wreath With Lemons, and I love how it looks on her black door!
Lenny of Fat Daddy Foodie shares a delightful Coconut Cream Pie Recipe. Just look at that yummy crust!
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!