Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. The feature photos for this week have a common theme. One is an outdoor dining spot which is part of a home tour, one is a DIY craft for tablecloths and one is a patriotic tablescape. Happy summertime celebrating!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Let’s talk more about SEO… or not?
Before you even try to work on the tools, tips, and ‘tricks’ of SEO, you want to remember to who (whom?) you are writing. ALWAYS put your readers first. What does this mean?
- Create content that your readers will love! Does it solve a problem? Teach them a “how to”? Encourage them to ‘think’? (You get the picture)
- Be sure you don’t keyword ‘stuff’. In other words, if you are writing about summer decorating, don’t use the words ‘summer decorating’ in every sentence, hoping that Google will love you for it. Don’t write FOR Google. Write TO your reader, and make it enjoyable to read.
- Be sure your content is easy to navigate. Add a Table of Contents (something I still need to implement), create topic headings that are easy to read and notice, and take care to write short paragraphs (long paragraphs tend to be a turn-off to readers… have you noticed this in your blog reading?)
These are just a few tips that will help you create ‘user-friendly’ content and, often, SEO naturally happens when you do this! Our mantra should always be “Reader first, SEO second”!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 105.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Jen of Midwest Life and Style shares a gorgeous Patriotic 4th of July Tablescape with so many fun details!
Regina from Saved From Salvage shares How To Make Tablecloth Holders that are so handy for outdoor dining on a breezy day. Rachel of The Ponds Farmhouse shares her Modern Industrial Farmhouse Tour. Take a closer look at the decorative hanging over the table.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts! Cheers!