Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. Hope your first week of summer is on track. We had a great Father’s Day weekend and now looking forward to July 4th. Once again a have a fun variety of picks to share this week with a jam recipe, flowers in outdoor containers and a summer home tour.
Weekly Blogging Tip
Want another easy-to-use SEO tool?
KWFinder helps you find long-tail keywords with very little SEO difficulty. Checkout the site, and let me know what you think!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 104. Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Claire Justine shares her recipe for Strawberry Prosecco Jam. It looks so delicious for afternoon tea and a scone.
Debra of Common Ground shares her love of flowers with Summer Containers on the Porch and Garden.
Kristin of White Arrows Home shares her Summer Home Decor tour. Love her vintage styling.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!