Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party and thank you for joining us last week for our little milestone! Our party continues this week with food and flowers. Two of my favorite things!
Weekly Blogging Tip
Have you noticed we’ve stayed away from the “S” word? Or maybe the “S” letters? We’re talking “SEO”.
There are so many aspects of SEO, and let’s be honest… It’s probably the most challenging part of blogging. Well, that and time-management (especially for those of us that blog part-time)! And, disclaimer here, I’m NO expert!
To get things started on this subject, what tools are you using for keyword search? One of the easiest ones that I use (and it’s free) is Pinterest! Yep… Pinterest! Simply start typing your topic/project in the Pinterest Search Bar, and you’ll see all kinds of keywords. For example, “thrifted basket”… checkout all the phrases and words that come up, and use them in your post and/or Pin!
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 100. Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Rachelle of My Hubbard Home shares her tips on How To Extend The Life of Peony Blooms.
Lois of Walking On Sunshine Recipes shares her Berry Trifle Recipe with Angle Food Cake.
Tracey of The Kitchen Is My Playground share her recipe for Triple Berry Punch Bowl Cake.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!