Welcome back to the Tuesday Turn About Link Party. I’m so happy you’re joining us for our 100th party! We are celebrating by adding an extra feature this week to say thank you for sharing your outstanding and inspiring posts. I truly love this community and how everyone supports each other.
Weekly Blogging Tip
This may be a repeat of a tip given a while back, but it’s worth sharing again.
Remember, when you are sharing affiliate links, or any type of monetizing link, be sure to include a disclosure statement BEFORE your very first monetizing link of the post. Something like this: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure page for more information.
If you missed the party last week click on Tuesday Turn About Link Party 99.
Though not a requirement at all, we would love it if you would subscribe and/or follow your hostesses on one or more of our social medias:
While you’re here, see what your hostesses have been up to.
Thistle Key Lane
My Wee Abode
Bluesky At Home
Remember to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol to see their features this week!
My picks This Week
Sarah of Must Have Mom shares her delicious looking Chicken and Asparagus Sheet Pan Dinner recipe.
Jennifer of Wanderlust and Wellness shares her new recipe for Mexican Street Corn Dip! Yum!
Cindy of Reinvented Delaware shares an amazing Pallet Wood Farmhouse Table.
Rita of Panoply shares a delightful Kings Corner for the Queen Bee tablescape.
Don’t forget to visit my co-hosts Julie and Carol for their features as well!
Now It’s Your Turn! Link Away!
Because this is a party, we encourage all who link up to visit several other bloggers who have linked as well – comments and pins are a great way to spread the love!
Before you get started, take a look at our guidelines:
- This party is for home decor and home-related posts only (recipes, organizing, DIY, crafts, etc.). Link up to 3 related posts. Please do not link up informational posts that do not relate to the topic.
- If you would please not link up shops, advertising, round-ups, other link parties, or any posts promoting sales, we would appreciate it.
- DO NOT PIN FROM IMAGES ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
- By linking to the party, you give us permission to share your projects on our blogs and social media. We will always give proper credit with a no-pin image.
- Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t copy your image, we can’t feature you.
I can’t wait to see what you share with us this week and look forward to reading your posts!