This peach sorbet recipe is sweet, creamy, and oh so deliciously cold! It’s my best defense today against this summer heat. Plus it’s quick and to make, right in your freezer.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. I may make a slight commission however that doesn’t affect the price you pay.
Peach Sorbet Recipe
- about 6 medium peaches
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- Pick soft ripe peaches, peel and cut into small pieces. Layer peaches on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in the freezer until firm.
- Place frozen peach pieces in a blender or food processor, add sugar, water and juice. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour peach mixture into a 1 lb. loaf pan and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let stand for a few minutes to soften. An ice cream scoop makes serving a breeze.
These peaches are fresh from the market and smell so wonderful. Peaches are one of my favorite summer time fruits.
How many ways can you eat peaches? For me, I love peach ice cream, peach cobbler, peach margaritas and grilled peaches on a fresh green salad.
Be sure to follow Thistle Key Lane on Pinterest, where the boards are up to date with seasonal inspiration and recipes that you can use right now!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and joining me for some peach sorbet. What’s your favorite peach dessert? As always I love hearing from you!
©2018 Peach Sorbet post first appeared on Thistle Key Lane™