Pimento Cheese is an easy recipe many southerners grow up knowing how to make. I hope you will try my version of an old favorite which takes it a step further by adding green chiles. If you like this recipe try my classic pimento cheese recipe too.
GREEN CHILI PIMENTO CHEESE
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2-oz. cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8-oz. shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- 8-oz. shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 4-oz. jar of diced pimento
- 4-oz. can mild green chiles
Mix the first seven ingredients together. If needed used a hand mixer to help incorporate the cream cheese. Add the mayonnaise and cream cheese mixture to the shredded white and yellow cheddar cheese. Stir in the diced pimento and green chiles.